RENTAL TERMS FOR YACHTS - MONOHULLS & CATAMARANS
ALL OF OUR CHARTER YACHTS ARE AVAILABLE TO BOARD BETWEEN 16.00 - 18.00 HRS ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL. CHARTER USUALLY STARTS ON A SATURDAY & GUESTS RETURN TO THE MARINA BY 17.00 AT THE LATEST ON FRIDAY EVENING. LAST NIGHT ON BOARD AND SHOULD BE DISEMBARKED BY 09.00 HRS, ON THE MORNING OF DEPARTURE.
INCLUDED IN YOUR CHARTER PRICE
Marina charge (Electricity, Water, Mooring etc), tender dinghy with outboard, welcome pack (bottled water, wine, beer & crisps) and bed linen (duvet, pillows, sheets, pillow cases), towels (two per person), galley pack (tea towels, dish brush & sponge, washing liquid).
A member of our team will meet you, at the Marina on your arrival to introduce you to your boat and be your point of contact during your cruise, should you have any questions or require assistance.
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR CHARTER PRICE
Airport transfers. Fuel for the yacht and dinghy outboard, our yachts are delivered to you with full tanks of fuel (yacht & dinghy), full tank of water, 1 bottle of cooking gas in duty + 1 spare bottle. You have to re-deliver the yacht with full tanks of fuel. We can arrange the relevant documents for your cruise (transit log) but we expect you to cover this cost.
OPTIONS & EXTRAS (EURO)
For your convenience, we can arrange a private transfer service, to and from Dalaman airport to Fethiye at €15 per person (we can also arrange from another destinations). All vehicles are air conditioned and will be of an appropriate size to accommodate you and your luggage (if you have any extra or unusual luggage please advise us at the time of booking). A transfer representative will know your flight details and assist with your luggage.
We can also arrange a professional, friendly skipper to guide you through your cruise, at the cost of €150 per day (you are also expected to cover the skippers food cost for the duration). No pervious sailing experience is required if you book with a skipper for the duration of your charter at €850 Euro, plus the skippers costs.
According to Turkish authorities, a 'Transit Log' is obligatory for every charter. Please email us the following documents a least one week before the start of your charter, we can arrange all necessary formalities in advance. If you need to send the documents by post, please allow two weeks for delivery.
We need a complete list of everyone who will be aboard your boat, crew list; first and last name, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality and passport number. We also require a copy of skipper’s sailing license.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
30% upon signing the contract. The remaining 70% is due 4 weeks before your charter start date.
Security Deposit for Monohulls is €1000, for Catamarans is €2000. Payable on arrival in cash or credit card (Visa/Master) or PAYPAL. This deposit will be returned before departure, after a satisfactory inspection. Should there be any damages or losses the cost of these will be deducted from the security deposit. This however, does not cover loss of the dinghy and/or outboard.
All yachts are fully insured against total loss and third party liability with self behalf of the amount of the deposit. The loss of dinghy, outboard-motor is within the self behalf and not covered by the insurance. Please note, crew and their personal possessions are not covered by the yachts insurance. We highly recommend everyone has personal insurance coverage. The Skipper must hold a valid sailing license/certificate or provide a proof of their previous sailing experience.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BAREBOAT CHARTER IN TURKISH WATERS
You are obliged under Turkish sailing law to have at least one official sailing license. Turkish port authority police will recognize any official paper from a sailing school, yacht club or any relative organisation or institution that verifies your ability to competently handle a sailing yacht. However, if a country that is not a member of the European Union issues your certificate, it must be accompanied by an authorised translation in either Turkish or English. If you do not have a recognised qualification paper, a professional skipper will be provided, at a standard daily fee, to ensure your safety and well-being.
GB SAILING TURKEY has the right, as the official chartering contractor, to require you to prove your sailing abilities and knowledge by making a small round trip with one of our representatives on board. This test is considered part of the charter period.
We hope all your questions can be answered through the GB SAILING TURKEY website but please feel free to contact us if you have any further enquiries or specifications.